Friday 22 August 2014

Always with my shorts


I don't know what happens this summer that I can stop wearing my shorts. Always with my shorts.
I went to the Nautic Club to see one Exposition of The moon and the Sea ( Artist is Núria Benet). I was matched my shorts with a simple blue t-shirt of Zara and my sandals of Yosi Smar, and my always Prada Bag. I hope you like the photos. Thanks a lot for your comments.

No sé que pasa este verano que no puedo dejar de llevar mis shorts. Siempre con mis shorts. Fui al Club Náutico a ver una Exposición de la Luna y el Mar ( Artista es Nuria Benet). Combiné mis shorts con una camiseta básica azul de Zara y mis saldalias de Yosi Smar y mi bolso de siempre Prada. Espero os gusten las fotos. Gracias por los comentarios.










I was wearing:
t-shirt: Zara
Shorts. Bershka
Sandals: Yosi Smara
Bag: Prada
Sunglasses: Zara

7 comments:

  1. I love shorts, what a cute look x

    http://www.thestylemma.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/oxblood.html
    Twitter: @thestylemma
    Instagram: @thestylemma
    Facebook: Thestylemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look perfect dear. Love those denim shorts! :)
    Come and visit my blog if you want!

    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. me gusta mucho el bolso!

    xx

    isa

    www.un-likely.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING

    Hey there's a new POST online, what do you think about?

    My blog is now available in all languages of the world, do you know?
    BABYWHATSUP.COM, I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ¡Hola guapa!
    Muy lindo tu outfit, un look súper veraniego! Muchas gracias por pasarte por mi blog hace unos días. ¿Qué te parece la idea de seguirnos y mantener el contacto a través del blog? Yo desde ya lo hago. Me encantaría que si tienes un minutito te pases por mi blog ya que anoche publiqué un post especial en el que contesto a unas preguntas a las que me nominaron a contestar y yo propongo a tod@s l@s que queráis que también las contestéis y participéis con el fin de conocernos mejor, ¿qué te parece? ¡anímate! Muchos besos guapa ♥ Te espero en mi blog...
    http://ohlalamode.blogspot.com.es

    Elena Suñer x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Una pasada de post. La verdad. Me encanta. Un besazooo.

    ReplyDelete